BlueMind Stable 3.0.30 has been released and is available on our repository.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- BM-7601, BM-7747, BM-7601, ACMS-216, PICA-18, GLAG-77 Fix: Windows Phone sync
- oss#735 handle other kinds of allday durations
- oss#739 unpatched cyrus might have different namespace settings
- oss#743 Feat: support folder update with a parent change (move folder to trash from galaxy S)
- BM-7666 Fix: password charset issue
- Fix: exceptionStartTime must be set to the time the event should have occurred this day
- disable policies by default
- TLIB-338 Fix: contact order is incorrect
- UDL-47, UDL-49 Fix: list members do not appear
- SMILE-178 Fix: cleanup (remove) unavailable buddies (and buddies in error state)
- SMILE-175 Fix: indexation issue during ArchiveJob execution
- COAX-237 Fix: make Address throw an exception when given invalid data instead of generating default address
- BM-7634 Fix: Domino distribution list import : ignore invalid emails
- TLIB-310 Fix: exchange-migration-tool, exclude special hidden contacts folders
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!