BlueMind Stable 3.0.32 has been released and is available on our repository.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- CGTG-173 Fix: prevent url link encoding
- BM-8442 Imp: performance improvement for events with hundreds of attendees
- BM-8428 Imp: performance improvement for user SQL queries
- BM-4185 Imp: display status of event synchronization in UI (synchronized, not yet synchronized, synchronization error)
- BM-8456 Fix: first sync was failing for big calendar
- Imp: event alert job: format email only once
- Imp: divide by 2 or more the number of sql request for eventAlertJob
- GLAG-89 Fix: prevent OutOfMemory error by not loading all events in memory during event re-indexation
- BM-8431 Chore: add a SendMail test using protocol v12
- BM-8431 Fix: also use the worker verticle for reply & forward with protocol v12
- Fix: avoid NullPointerException on sendmail.mode
- Fix: don’t add organizer to attendees
- Fix: display name consistency between organizer and attendees
- BM-8409 Fix: interdiction to add a user to a group that belongs to another domain
- BM-8424 Feat: allow multiple email redirection
- NUX-2 Fix: last group member was not always added properly
- BM-8444 Fix: bm-checks on Debian Wheezy and output improvement
- BM-8558 Fix: duplicate list created in thundebird when receiving a list update
- Fix: temporary file leak
- BM-8297 Imp: allow TLS on postfix mail delivery
- Imp: recent bettercrypto settings
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!