BlueMind 3.0.35 has been released and is available for download.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- TLIB-383 Fix: fetch user rather than contact by default when resolving attendees
- TLIB-390 Fix: check dlist member validity before beginning dlist update
- TLIB-385 Fix: autocomplete users using BM if Directory sync is disabled
- TLIB-388 Fix: connector errors "Internal error" or "javax.transaction.SystemException: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"
- BM-9844 Imp: query speedup for sent items - BM-9669 Fix: invitation received multiple times - BM-9574 Fix: error when inbox is too big - BM-9837 Fix: LG G4 attachment handling
- Feat : caching strategy, performance enhancements - Imp : purge temporary directories on startup
- ULR-83, BM-9222 Chore: remove additional logs directory from webmail tree - BM-9821 Fix: warning during RHEL7 install - BM-8114 Fix: LDAP plugin dependency issues on RHEL - ULR-84 Fix: LDAP import issues with empty user uuid - HELIANTIS-2 Fix: dependency error during build of domino migration tools - BM-9721 Fix: login with an archived user
- Feat: scala script to remove all backups
- UDL-98 Imp: free/busy requests performance - Imp: login with alias performance
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!