BlueMind 3.5.0 has been released and is available for download.
Our team is proud to introduce BlueMind 3.5.0 final!
3.5.0 is dedicated to new BlueMind setups. Upgrade tools from BlueMind 3.0 to 3.5 are still incubating, and for now, those migrations will be performed only under our supervision. You may contact our support team by opening a ticket if you wish to upgrade your setup before these tools are available in our repositories.
This version has gone through a global rewrite beginning with a new data model. Data is now stored in logical containers: related information is
gathered together, isolated and denormalized. Data units are autonomous and distributable which allows for:
- easier and faster synchronization (replication, high availability…)
- support of storage engines other than SQL databases for specialized usages or massive load handling
BlueMind 3.5 also features a bunch of new features, among which:
- a new navigation menu
- large files handling and detached attachments in the webmail
- a new application for Tasks management
- multiple calendars per user
- support for external calendars (google, doodle…) display, and export of BlueMind calendars as an ICS URL
- new meeting model where each attendee has its own event version
- calendar colors settings
- event and task history
- multi address books sync for iOS mobiles
- Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial and RedHat 7 support (in addition to Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty, RedHat 6, Debian Wheezy and Jessie)
- fine tuned permission management
- restrictions on the number of domain users
- UI extensibility via plugins
We wish you a pleasant BlueMind installation!