BlueMind 3.5.11 has just been released!
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- BM-13644 Fix: add missing icon for context menu entry ‘more actions’
- BM-13735 Imp: longer timeout on php socket read / write operation to avoid timeouts on huge attachments
- BM-13911 Fix: Thunderbird >= 60.3.2 detach files
- BM-13701 Fix: photo not imported in BM on Outlook contact creation
- COAX-519 Imp: recurrence issue on working days
- Feat: the PHP API client is now officially available
- subscription contacts CRUD
- remove metrics tag in domain service assignment screen
- Setup Wizard: add pre-check to make sure there is at least one subscription contact
- BM-13638,BM-13437 Fix: big mailshare restoration didn’t work
- BM-13667 Feat: import addressbooks from AD
- Feat: introduce bm-cli user/calendar/contact
- BM-13777 Fix: unconditionally remove user from groups on user deletion
- BM-13767 Fix: add the correct mime type for JS compression
- IN-31 Imp: simplify & speed-up EAS trigger loop
- BM-13666 Impr: Make container creation faster
- BM-13586 Impr : LDAP addressbook synchronisation is now faster
- POPIT-200 Fix: all-day events support was lost when going from 3.0 to 3.5
- BM-13988 Fix: make group check&repair synchronous to avoid using too many sql connections
- BM-13641 Fix: remove duplicated contacts
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!