BlueMind 3.5.2 has been released and is available for download.
BlueMind 3.5.2 in packed with fixes, most of them targeted to ease and safe-proof migrations from BlueMind 3.0. Those migrations will still be performed only under our supervision for now: you may contact our support team by opening a ticket if you wish to upgrade your setup.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- FEATBL-4 Imp: replace default carriage return in webmail composer from paragraph to new line
- BM-10719 Fix: wrong links for contact URLs if protocol is not set
- Chore: ported domino migration tools
- GLAG-119 Fix: meeting ownership issue after cancellation
- POPIT-27 Fix: error when importing contact with no name
- POPIT-28 Fix: “object reference” error on appointment conversion
- TLIB-427 Fix: aborted transactions after BlueMind upgrade
- BM-10671 Fix: configure IM account
- BM-10709 Fix: do not match deleted messages when searching emails
- Fix: mimic exchange when provisioning device with the final policy key
- BM-10683 Fix: LDAP/AD connectivity after upgrade from BlueMind 3.0
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!