BlueMind 3.5.3 has been released and is available for download.
BlueMind 3.5.3 is another step towards safe-proofing migrations from BlueMind 3.0. Those migrations will still be performed only under our supervision for now: you may contact our support team by opening a ticket if you wish to upgrade your setup.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
- BM-10772 Fix: group appears twice in autocomplete
- BM-10782 Imp: support of REPLY on an exception of a all day event
- BM-10798 Fix: first display very slow
- BM-10809 Fix: invitation is not displayed
- BM-8349 Fix: recurrence issue on external calendar/ICS import
- FEATBL-10 Impr: Replace “callto:” by “tel:”
- BM-10772 Fix: Subscribing twice to the same container does not add the container two times to the subscription list
- GEM-53 Fix: windows explorer right click / send to
- IBSN-54 Fix: sync category/tag color Outlook → BM
- BM-10916 Fix: error if computer is down during server upgrade
- BM-10671 Fix: instant messaging configuration
- BM-10817 Fix: calendar/tasks when offline
- BM-10808 Fix: postfix configuration issue on RedHat
- Fix: disable flow control to avoid blocking queue when there is a high number of messages sent
- MDOSERV-11 Fix: LDAP synchronization issues
- TLIB-449 Fix: AD users don’t appear
- BM-10787, BM-10789, BM-10911 Fix: backup issues
- BM-10827 Fix: 404 on no-match, + X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
- BM-10827 Fix: prevent html/js injection in login app
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!