BlueMind 3.5.9 has just been released!
Plenty of novelties for our collaborative messaging solution:
monitoring stack, expanded distribution support, along with the
customary bug fixes and enhancements.
New permissions have been added to BlueMind 3.5.9: “mobile sync”,
“outlook sync” and “thunderbird sync”. These permissions are set on
the default user group during the upgrade.
If your configuration does not make use of a default user group, or if
some users don’t belong to this group, il will be necesssary to set
these permissions manually after the upgrade
We strongly recommand using a default user group.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a
BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually
Ubuntu 18.04 (bionic) and Debian 9 (stretch) are now supported.
A brand new monitoring stack has been integrated to BlueMind, see the
overview in our
This TICK stack (Telegraph, InfluxDB, Chronograph, Kapacitor) is not
installed by default. Caution: if some of these tools are already
present on the server, they will be replaced by the BlueMind
The subscription format has evolved into a binary archive (bmz
extension), which can now be installed on any supported distribution
(subscription files used to be distribution-specific).
The reporting API has changed: you need to upgrade the hoster report
add-on after you upgrade
your servers to BlueMind 3.5.9.
- BM-12321 Fix: do not try to replace text quote with html quote when switching between edit modes
- BM-13156 Fix: prevent unread messages double check in current folder
- BM-13192 Fix: always store sent message for default identity
- BM-12637 Imp: increment default draft backup frequency
- BM-12321 Fix: correctly print event across 2 weeks
- BM-13184 Fix: can’t select time frame with IE11
- BM-13250 Fix: send reminders to event organizer
- BM-12977 Fix: external ICS not working when DH key size > 2048
- POPIT-162 Fix: search contacts using nickname
- BM-13295 Fix: blank page at first startup
- BM-8229 Fix: load highest modseq from server and never use a value higher than that for our sync
- BM-8829 Fix: use a cyrus version that repacks its index less often (fixes inefficient qresync)
- POPIT-156 Fix: sub folder creation
- BM-12764 Fix: refresh folder view after archiving/unarchiving to avoid showing temporary duplicates
- BM-12991 Fix: autocomplete group email when directory is sync
- BM-13035 Fix: detach file with space in name
- BM-13138, BM-12940 Fix: tb 60 compatibility, photo code changes
- ALTR-355 Fix: default user identity lost after sharing configuration update
- BM-12816 Fix: duplicate mails after backup cause slow restore
- BM-12820 Fix: password lost after archived user is restored
- UDL-217 Fix: don’t retain json objects forever (causing OOM)
- BM-13079 Fix: switch some b64 decoding to JDK decoder as netty’s one seems slower
- BM-13085 Fix: mailbox name is always lower case
- BM-13067 Fix: slow contact query
- BM-13161 Imp: delay outlook logs write on disk
- Feat: classify and quantify inbound & outbound email traffic
- UMTP3-73 Fix: session expiration propagation issue
- BM-13012 Fix: deleted message still available in search results
- BM-12531 Fix: prevent hierarchy inconsistency when moving mailshare root
- disable tls 1.0 and tls 1.1
- BM-12625, BM-13124 Nginx upgrade to allow custom max_worker configuration
- COAX-502 Fix: remove local suffix from IMAP PST folder’s name
- BM-13282 Fix: wrong permissions on configuration file
- BM-11795 Feat: mass demote/promote
- BM-12916 Fix: fix servers() helper in BMClient
- BM-12917 Fix: add jobs() helper in python client
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!