BlueMind 4.1 brings many new features detailed below, along with quite a few fixes.
In preceding BlueMind releases (4.0.X), Outlook Inbox subfolders were not message folders but virtual folders. BlueMind 4.1 can now
manage real Inbox subfolders: virtual folders won’t be migrated and will be deleted.
You may move virtual folders outside of Inbox before migrating to BlueMind 4.1 in order to keep them.
Upgrade is performed with the bm-setup-wizard tool if you have a BlueMind subscription. You have to migrate your data manually otherwise.
Caution, upgrading from a release below BlueMind 4.0 is not yet supported!
- FEATBL-823 Outlook rules storage and query
- FEATBL-844 Mail storage in S3-compatible store
- FEATBL-939 Corporate signature for mailshares, independant people, external contact
- FEATBL-969 Replication multiplexing for performance
- FEATOTLK-276 Nested mails by drag & dropping in Outlook
- FEATOTLK-284 Attachment deletion in Outlook
- SB-809, FEATBL-827 Feat: file attachment to a calendar event
- FEATBL-744, FEATBL-822 Feat: new CLI utilities to export mails, contacts, calendars and tasks in file archives
- FEATBL-738 FEATBL-805, FEATBL-807, FEATBL-809, FEATBL-870 Feat: advanced resources reservation workflow (to send invitations for a video conference for instance)
- FEATBL-576 Imp: event reminders overhaul for better performance
BlueMind 4.1 bug fixes are available online: <https://forge.bluemind.net/jira/projects/BM/versions/28369>
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!