BlueMind 18.104.22.168 actually replaces BlueMind 3.5.4.
The following fixes have been cherry-picked from our master for this release to ease-up migrations from BlueMind 3.0. There is no major incentive to upgrade if you’re already using BlueMind 3.5.4.
- BM-11341 Fix: planned jobs order after upgrade
- BM-11266, BM-11227 Fix: missing/duplicate containers and acl
- GEM-52 Fix: can’t delete domain
- GLAG-133, GLAG-140, GLAG-155 Fix: Outlook connector issues because of incorrect settings
- REFLEX-51 Fix: Outlook sync issues because of Renaissance dates
- POPIT-67 Fix: display event with UTC timezone in Outlook
- COAX-313 Fix: prevent incorrect calendar subscriptions
- COAX-316 Fix: missing groups in webmail
- FACTORFX-4 Fix: duplicate entries when re-importing contacts from Lotus
- NUX-54 Fix: migration from Exchange server using ActiveDirectory
We wish you a pleasant install/upgrade!