Hello,

Hello very nicely done, I have 2 quick ?s

1 how do you set the server to be in EN?

2 How do you add more domains?

Thanks

kris

Thank you !

Log with admin0@global.virt, go to settings (spanner in the rigth top corner) and set Langue to English, click on Enregistrer button, then log-out and log-in again.

You can set this for your entire domain, as default language:
[list=*]
]log as admin0@global.virt/]
]click on Managed domains/]
]click on your domain/]
]go to General tab/]
]got to General section/]
]set Language to English/]
[/list]

All new users will use English as default language.

A user is able to modify this by using their settings screen (spanner in the rigth top corner).

[list=*]
]log as admin0@global.virt/]
]click on Managed domains/]
[/list]

From this screen, you may create, delete or update domains.

Thank You Very Much!!

Is there a way to have this run on 2 or more server?

What do you want ? Run 2 distinct BlueMind (possible of course :)), run BlueMind high availability or run BlueMind services over multiple server ?

All of this is possible, but the way to do it is not the same…

we bought a old dialup isp (yes i didnt know ppl still use dialup). we want to up date the 15 year old email. i was looking to do BlueMind services over multiple server. as we are a grownig WISP and i hate atmail servers we have running now. our setup is 4 servers and 2 data severs. u got to have backups and loads bl. :slight_smile:

one more i most lost my mind y cant you use wan address to log in with admin0@global.virt / admin?

BlueMind offer backup and may be installed over multiple servers.

Some of our partners (like Exa Networks or NFrance) offer BlueMind SAAS and run it over multiple servers.
From admin console as user admin0@global.virt, you can define servers and assign one or more role. Then this server may be used by one or more BlueMind domains to store mailboxes, backup, indexes…
First, you must install base system on third party servers, and some of our packages according role you wish to assign to server.

We can give more advanced advices, but we need to know more about your needs.
Can you contact us using our website ?

I’m not sure to understand your question ? Do you want to restrict admin0@global.virt access to some wan address ?

we dont really want to move to third party servers. We just built a new 10,000 sf data center in PA, USA. We have 3 - 1gb meto-e lines coming in. Se we have more then space and bandwith to use up.

when we go to our domain , we get the login, but when we try to log in it wont take any user or passwords. this is on a Wan address and not a lan.

So you can’t login to BlueMind using his wan address ? This isn’t normal.

Do you have an error message when you try to login using Wan interface ? Is there a reverse proxy ?

all i get is a Invalid login or password

i was going to try to reinstall

Tell us if you got same error.

By default, there is no access restrictions.

ok, re-installed server went fine, got into it from the wan. we can get email, but cant send it.

Is it possible to connect to your server using SSH ?

sent you a email

any luck?

Sorry, I was busy. I do this today.

hm, I can send mail from your BlueMind server. I received it.

Which tool are you using (webmail, email apps like Thunderbird, outlook…) ?

webmail for now, but we do have customers that whant outlook down the road

i still cant get it to work, plus it wont let me add the lan network. is there a working Gide on how to have them talk

We can access to needed BlueMind network port from our local network.
You can’t get access to your BlueMind server using http ou https from your local network, isn’t it ?

Is there a firewall or something else between your local network and your BlueMind server ?

If you wan’t to use Outlook or other mail client, you need to get access to port 25 and 143 of your BlueMind server at least.